- Investigate, resolve, and close the assigned tickets as stated in the SLA
- Participate in maintenance work to assure that IVR functionality not interrupted
- Creates, manages, and uses dashboard for continuous monitoring and health check of applications
- Create/update knowledge base content to reduce unnecessary touch-points
- Perform monitoring of dashboards and reporting the findings on appropriate communication channels.
- Create dashboards and splunk queries for API and System health checks for easy and quick visualization and escalation.
- Should have worked on Splunk database and reporting and implemented in 1-2 projects.
- Thorough understanding of requirements and business knowledge
- Ability to communicate with client effectively and directly when needed
- Follow industry best practices while coding and unit testing.
- Stay updated with current technologies and coding methodologies.
- Responsible for managing high performance team of individuals to provide high quality delivery and support.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Should be a solution provider (provide end to end solution)
- Should appreciate the Agile methodology
- Should be competent to manage working in tight schedules
Desired Candidate profile
- 2+ years of industry experience in IVR (Cisco/Avaya/Genesys/Others).
- Candidate would perform all the Tier 2 support activities and is expected to be really good at developing monitoring dashboards, writing Splunk Queries.
- Good Experience troubleshooting and reporting Infrastructure and application failures.
- Good Experience with any one of the Source controls like bitbucket, Git
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have done projects using Agile methodology
- Should be self-motivated and Smart working
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Should be willing to learn
- Should be B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. qualified