- Investigate, resolve, and close at least the percent of assigned tickets as stated in the SLA
- Respond to all after hours alerts and incidents and support of changes scheduled by other teams that require T2/On-call support and or validation.
- Re-assign unresolved ticket to the Tier 3 team with the supporting/required escalation documentation.
- Track and report on ticket volume and close rate at least monthly by ticket type / system
- Create/update knowledge base content to reduce unnecessary touch-points.
- Perform and log results from daily System Health Checks
- Perform Business Continuity fail overs and log results to failover tracking site on each system and frequency determined by Client.
- Perform Monthly Microsoft Patching restarts
- Create Change requests for certain change types
- Participate in Call Center maintenance work to assure that phones and equipment register correctly
- Conduct orderly and accurate shift transitions with Client’s Team
- Integrate industry best practices and tools to drive automation and efficiency where appropriate
- Pier tickets are generated by the Service Desk and assigned to the Tier 2 queue as applicable to Operations.
- The Tier 2 Service Lead will assess and assign the ticket to a UC Contact Center Platform after-hours support resource (“the resource”).
- The resource is responsible for ensuring that all appropriate tagging (incident area, configuration item, etc…) have been assigned to the ticket.
- The resource will search the knowledge base for a solution, and if none, will make every attempt to remediate/resolve. The resource will then update the ticket accordingly, contact the user, and add a knowledge base article describing the steps to resolution.
- If unable to resolve the ticket, the resource will escalate to the relevant T3 group/designee with a prescribed set of details captured.
Desired Candidate profile
- 3+ years of experience Contact center Technology and capability to handle and support Avaya and Cisco based solutions
- Cisco UCCE
- Avaya CM, SIVR, CMS, AES
- SIP protocol understanding and troubleshooting
- GENBAND SBC and RSM
- Should be B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. qualified